Based in Derby, UK
The Turing Test is a first person puzzler from the developers of ‘Pneuma: Breath of Life’ that explores the phenomena of consciousness and challenges the meaning of human intuition. Take control of Ava Turing, an engineer for the International Space Agency (ISA), and progress through a narrated story of introspection and morality whilst uncovering the hidden mysteries of Europa. Delve into The Turing Test’s human interaction puzzles and arm yourself with logical and methodical thinking. Take on tests designed in such a way that only a human could solve them. In an evolving story based on mankind’s inherent need to explore, protect and survive; players search deeper into Europa’s ice crusted core and transcend the line between man and machine. Investigate the truth behind the ISA research base on Jupiter’s moon Europa. Solve puzzles using your Energy Manipulation Tool (EMT) to transfer power out from one object and into another. Power up and take control of artificially intelligent machines, manipulate giant structures and solve complex tasks; all woven into a multi-layered story based on the human struggle for control. The Turing Test can only be experienced through the interactive medium of video games. The Turing Test sparks your synapses into action in this electrifying new first person puzzler, as players learn the true cost of retaining human morality.
Bulkhead Interactive is formed of two companies "Deco Digital" and "Bevel Studios". The team recently successfully crowdfunded upcoming WW2 shooter 'Battalion 1944'. Previously the team released "Pneuma: Breath of Life" across major platforms. We were the first team to release an Unreal Engine 4 game on a next gen platform and were nominated for a Develop Industry Excellence Award in July 2015. We have a top calibre team formed of hard working and creative developers who have released titles on Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Steam. Operating out of our Derby studio in the heart of the United Kingdom, we have a solid plan and a proven track record of getting games out to players.
- Harness the ability to transfer power between machines using your ‘Energy Manipulation Tool’ providing a unique twist on gameplay mechanics and puzzle logic.
- Learn the significance of player control as you switch between multiple perspectives to solve The Turing Test’s most challenging puzzles.
- Discover a story with multiple layers of depth and conspiracy; challenging concepts of human morality and giving freedom to players to form theories about the fate of ISA's crew members.
The Turing Test - Announcement Trailer YouTube
There are currently no screenshots available for The Turing Test. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Logo & Icon
- " “The Turing Test is an exciting opportunity for us to build on the precedent set by our first puzzle game ‘Pneuma: Breath of Life’ and create a much more refined and deeper story driven experience. The profits from our new game ‘The Turing Test’ will go directly towards the development of our recently announced WW2 shooter Battalion 1944.” "
- Howard Philpott, Creative Producer at Bulkhead Interactive,
About Bulkhead Interactive
Bulkhead Interactive is a British game developer based in Derby, UK. The studio is currently developing multiple titles for Steam, Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
More information on Bulkhead Interactive, our logo & relevant media are available here.